The Bigger Boat is an award-winning creative digital agency based in scenic Wheatley Park in Mirfield, just a mile from the train station, with links to Huddersfield and Leeds. We’re a friendly crew of designers, developers and digital marketers. Our client list includes national and international brands as well as successful regional businesses.
- 26 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Training and CPD for each employee
- Free parking
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join our account management team. We’re looking for someone who is well organised, confident, passionate about digital and marketing, as well as keen to learn. You’ll need a good sense of humour and we’ll provide a great working environment, all the bean-to-cup coffee you can drink, regular social events and an opportunity to play a big part in our future!
- Project manage client campaigns, which will include; social media, content production, email campaigns, websites, rebrands, as well as print campaigns.
- Build key relationships with clients.
- Schedule work internally, as well as monitor progress on your projects regularly.
- Work with an Account Director or Director to plan the strategic work for clients.
- Discuss briefs with clients and produce quotes and proposals.
- Provide end-of-month reports to clients to show progress and results.
Skills and experience required:
- Marketing degree or similar.
- Minimum of one year experience working within account management / client services or digital marketing.
- Willingness to learn and highly motivated.
- A strong analytical mind and excellent writing skills.
- You will also need to be a great communicator and be comfortable meeting and liaising with clients.
Not essential, but experience of any of the below would be an advantage:
- Experience in copywriting.
- Understanding of SEO and PPC.
- Experience with CMS – WordPress and Magento.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Mail Chimp.
Holiday: 26 days + bank holidays
Salary: Competitive, dependant on experience
Experience: Minimum of one year