Digital marketing apprentice.
Salary: £4.30 per hour.
Term: Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Holiday: 26 days + bank holidays
Location: Mirfield. Please only apply if you can commute at least three days per week
How to apply: Fill in the form on the website here.
The Bigger Boat is an award-winning creative digital agency based in scenic Wheatley Park in Mirfield, just a mile from the train station, with links to Huddersfield and Leeds. We’re a friendly crew of designers, developers and digital marketers. Our client list includes national and international brands as well as successful regional businesses.
We’ve got a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our team and learn digital marketing on the job, working with real data, projects and clients. This suits individuals who have done A-levels but do not want to go to University.
We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic, organised, confident, passionate about digital marketing, as well as being keen to learn.
Digital marketing is a broad term covering lots of specialisms, such as paid search, search engine optimisation (SEO), conversion rate optimisation (CRO), content and social. As a digital marketing apprentice, you will get the opportunity to learn about all of these services, but the role will have a stronger emphasis on paid search, paid social and SEO. Because of this, it suits an analytical and logical thinker, someone who enjoys looking at numbers and graphs to spot patterns.
If you’ve got a good sense of humour, like a good coffee and you’re keen to learn, you’ll fit right in.
Skills & experience required:
- The role is analytical, therefore suits people who did well in Maths and science. Ideally, we want candidates who have A levels in some of these subjects.
- The other core aspect of the job is communication, written and verbal, therefore a good grade in GCSE English would be preferable.
- You will also be a confident communicator on the phone, on zoom and in person.
- Strong attention to detail – being able to spot mistakes, know when something has been missed.
- Willingness to learn and highly motivated.
- Great organisation, able to prioritise based on deadlines.
- A-C grades in Maths and English required, relevant A Levels
- Flexible working (currently, we’re fully remote, but longer term, it will be a split week between home working and the office).
- 26 days’ holiday + bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Bonus scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- Training and CPD budget for each employee.
- Free parking.
- Free coffee, tea and fruit.
- Paid social events throughout the year.