Junior account manager.
Salary: £19k to £23k dependant on experience
Term: Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Holiday: 26 days + bank holidays
Location: Mirfield. Please only apply if you can commute at least three days per week
How to apply: Fill in the form below and include your CV or email email@example.com (no recruitment agencies please)
We are anticipating a lot of interest in this role. Candidates with relevant experience will be prioritised. Please highlight within your email any relevant experience you have and why you think you’d be a good fit.
The Bigger Boat is an award-winning creative digital agency based in scenic Wheatley Park in Mirfield, just a mile from the train station, with links to Huddersfield and Leeds. We’re a friendly crew of designers, developers and digital marketers. Our client list includes national and international brands as well as successful regional businesses.
We have an opportunity for either a recent graduate or someone with up to a few years’ marketing experience to join our account management team. We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic, well organised, confident and passionate about marketing, as well as being keen to learn. Account managers are project managers and provide client services. They are the communication hub between our team and the client. You will work closely with the team to deliver branding, design, website, content, social and digital marketing projects for clients professionally and on time.
If you’ve got a good sense of humour, like a good coffee and you’re keen to learn, you’ll fit right in. With regular social events and sprawling woods that are perfect for lunchtime walks just outside the front door, we hope you’ll enjoy playing a big part in our future.
Skills & experience required:
- Either educated to degree level or 1-2 years’ agency experience working within account management, client services or digital.
- Strong attention to detail – being able to spot mistakes and know when something has been missed so that the client receives a high standard of service.
- Great organisation – you will know what to prioritise and why.
- Excellent writing skills. Account managers are the hub of communications so you need to be able to clearly and concisely explain things to the client and the crew.
- Willingness to learn and highly motivated.
- You will also be a confident communicator on the phone, on Zoom and in person.
- A passion for marketing and digital.
- Able to drive so that you can attend client meetings.
Not essential, but nice to have:
- Marketing or digital agency experience.
- Experience managing websites, digital marketing, social media or design projects.
- Flexible working (currently, we’re fully remote, but longer term, it will be a split week between home working and the office).
- 26 days’ holiday + bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Bonus scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- Training and CPD budget for each employee.
- Free parking.
- Free coffee, tea and fruit.
- Paid social events throughout the year.